Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Early July Gifts

Today I got 2 gifts. The 1st gift came from my previous group. I moved to a new product line due to insisted public demand. Hehehe. Joke lang po. Actually, it was my choice because I think there is a good career opportunity in my new group. I started working in my group since Q1 while still working with the old group. This 3rd quarter, I had moved 100% to my new group and my old group gave me this frame. Appreciate it. I'm touched. Hehehe.


The 2nd gift was a cake from our company, all birthday celebrants will be given a mini cake on the month of their birthday. This is a new tradition that they started last month. I was lucky to have one today. It looks yummy. You want some?


1 comment:

Me-anne's Nook said...

Hi Sis,

Happy Birthday! When is it? Hehehhe, now lang me ulit naka blog hop, hope your doing great.

ingat ka palagi.