Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Addict

after i started my 1st scrapbook, parang diko na matigilan mag-scrap. every night na lang feel kong may matapos ng L.O. I am not as good as many other scrapbookers out there but i am proud to see the improvements on my work.

wala namang pressure na matapos ko yung album pero nakaka-addict din lang talaga. gusto ko rin sanang matapos yung album before our house warming on july 15 pero not sure if i can make it. i still need to invest more on embellishments and papers.

anyway, here are the L.O. I completed last monday:

edited version of my 1st L.O.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i feel glad when ur glad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ito naman yung mga natapos ko kagabi....

dreaming about you & me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

you r the sunshine of my life
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

could not ask for more
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hay...kakapagod din gumawa pero fulfilling...

3 comments:

Cynch said...

ella, in fairness ha! improving ka nga! more more!!!! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

aha! scrapbook adik-adik ka na rin sis ha!

have you joined na the scrapbooks egroup? it's also composed mostly of n@wies. meron members' EB on july 16 & i'll be there. a lot of members are selling their excess stuff at such low prices. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »