Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Getting to Know me More

Got this thursday Q's from N@W few weeks or months ago but was not able to finish it on time due to my heavy workload. And so I just decided to post it here ...

I AM
happy with my life now.

I HAVE
a tendency to be an impulsive buyer

I WISH
i could just shop or rest and sleep all day

I HATE
people who talk behind my back

I MISS
my life when i was still a student.

I FEAR
of gaining weight.


I LOVE
my husband and family very much.

I AM NOT
hard to please.

I DANCE
a lot when I was still young because I have time to do so.

I SING
just for fun. I am not a good singer.

I CRY
when i am mad.

I WRITE
when i'm down, sad, happy or when i just feel like writing...

I SHOULD
be counting my blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday!!! :)

hey sis, ang saya ng scrapbook EB. met a lot of new friends, went crazy choosing what to buy and even won in the raffle. weehah!