Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Eve of July 15 & my 2nd C5 and SLEX Adventure

Got very busy with work and didn't find time to blog about the party we had last saturday (july15). as i've mentioned on my previous post, it was my post bday celebration and our house warming. it was a success. we had fun kahit sobrang pagod kami esp. ariel who kept on driving to and from the clubhouse to our house to get some things. we had the dinner in the clubhouse because of frequent rainshowers. buti na lang nung gabi, tumigil na sya.

friday pa lang pagod na kami. halfday lang us sa office. went to sm dasma to buy some stuffs. chance upon "our home" and bought besheets and curtains. also bought some table cover, light bulb and alarm clock from sm dept store. grabe shopping galore na naman ako. thanks to our company's ESPP (employees stock purchase plan- we are saving money and able to use it without felling much the salary deductions. may risk nga lang pag mababa ang stocks).

from sm, we drove to the laundry shop to drop our clothes then we looked for the place where we could borrow a Karaoke machine, tent and some chairs and tables. we agreed with the owner and give them the time for the party.

when we reach our home, got a phonecall from my boss and he's asking me to send him some data before 4pm. what?!!! 3:45pm na kaya. I'm trying to reach my engrs but was not successful. thanks to our smart wifi at home and i was able to do it myself (buti na lang alam ko din details) and able to meet the deadline. my boss just called me to fix some cosmetic parts of the chart i sent him.

so by 420pm we're already heading to cubao via SLEX. got there at around 6pm. ariel gave the "PooH" CDs which he just bought to his niece who just got out of the hospital because of gastro. we waited for his ate until 7pm. we ate dinner in his sisters house.

then... my great adventure begins. ariel borrowed "his" van from his ate. i drove our chinchin. convoy kami going to our place. sinundo lang namin family ko then back to cavite na kami.

whew... my 2nd C5 and SLEX adventure was really something. always getting a ring from hubby because of my carelessness "daw". hmmp!

anyway... nakaka-kaba na masaya.naiinis nga lang ako sa frequest calls nya. pagdating sa house, kabit ko na new curtain ko. ganda! then my dad fixed the blinds that i broke last tuesday (on the bday). tulog na din kami aga kasi aga pa rin us gigising for the next day. but too bad na di rin kami nakatulog ng maaga ni ariel kasi nagtatawanan kami about my slex adventure..
- galing ko daw sa C5 u-turn, tumigil yung katabi ko kasi wala daw ako pakundangan.
- di daw ako signal when going left or right. kala ko kasi di na need pag convoy kasi nasa likod naman sya.
- iniwan ko sya sa SLEX. i was driving more than 80km/H and the lite ice can only do 80km/H max (puno pa sila kaya medyo mabagal). tinawagan nya ko to tell me to slow down. kala daw ng parents ko galit ako. kasi ang bilis ko. hehehe.
- may ginagawa palang lane going south, eh gabi na yun..diko nakita kaya biglang laglag ako.. nakita nya ko kaya nakaiwas sya.
- but there was also a 2 x 2 ft hole which the two of our was not able to avoid. tawanan ulit kami.
- sa daang hari... para daw akong lasing kasi cant follow my lane. .pagod na siguro ako. reasonsssssss

hay... funny.... experience..

just be posting my party wento...on my next blog entry..

No comments: