Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last Tueday

Hubby and I had some misunderstanding last Monday night. I didn't had enough sleep, my head ached and hubby just decided that we don't go to work the next day.

We're supposed to take a rest but we didn't. Instead, we went to a law office for the Affidavit of Loss that hubby needs for his SSS ID. He didn't lost the ID, it was lost in-transit or it was lost by our office. We didn't receive a notification that the ID arrived in our office. Then when we tried to re-apply in SSS, they said that it was mailed to our office. We asked our HR but they said that it was not there. Hay... saan naman kaya napunta yun noh? Wala na kaming magawa kaya, we just filed an AOL.

Then hubby insisted that I renewed my driver's license. It expired on my bday. Ayaw ko sana but sayang din naman yung leave namin. So kahit medyo masakit ulo ko. We still went to LTO-imus. The damage was: 250 for the drug test, 50 for the medical, 308 for the renewal (180 for license fee, 30 for late renewal, 30 for change record - change of address, name and marital status, 68 for computer fee). But in my dismay, I only got a tempo ID after all the INIP that i got. We're there @ 1030am but completed the whole process @ 3pm. Badtrip noh. Sabi ni hubby, dapat daw 2 hrs lang renewal. Hmmp! Kainis!

Buti na lang, hubby agreed that we pick up my purchases - already used my 20% discount gift from a supplier. These are what I got:




Plus this gift:



Thank you! Thank you!

Was craving for pizza but was already sleepy. We just bought some street foods ( isaw, bulaklak, bato-bato) and ask ate nena to cook pansit canton for our PM snaks. After eating, we sleep and woke up @ 830pm to have our dinner and drink some medicines.

Just work for a few minutes before sleeping again. Got a terrible headache. Just ask hubby to put some efficascent oil on my forehead. Need to be well for the next day's work.

No comments: