Saturday, July 07, 2007

Nabinat ata Ako

I felt better this morning. We left home @ 9am to go to the Scrapbukan Garage Sale. Able to buy a lot of things but still able to hold on to my budget. See the items i got here:


Left the site @ 12nn. We went to MOA and had our lunch in Mann Hann.


Hubby also bought me a lipstick from Body shop and a face powder refill from SM.

Hubby would like to buy me the Crocs slippers that we say last week but... they don't have my size. Sayang..Hmmp.

We just bought walking shorts for hubby... masikip na kasi yung luma...hehehe.


Left MOA at 3pm. But still stayed for a while in Starbucks near the Shell Gasoline station. Hubby had Hot Choco, I had my Decaf non-fat Caramel Mach and we had a strawberry Belgian Waffle.

Took Coastal Going home. Medyo traffic. We reached Molino @ 5pm. Went to the parlor to have my pedicure, eyebrow fixed and hair trimed. At home... we just watched tv... and i am now feeling dizzy while blogging this.. i think... this is enough for now. We still have lots of things that to be done tomorrow....Tsaka... Nabinat na ata ako!

No comments: