Monday, July 16, 2007

My Birthday Week

As what I have posted last week, i really had a week of celebration.

Sunday 7/8/07
Treated my in-laws for Lunch.

Monday 7/9/07
Busy @ work.
Tuesday 7/10/07
Treated some friends in Greenwich. Malling with hubby after work.Have some pix developed for my scrapbooking. Bought gift for Ariel's Inaanak who happens to have the same birthday with me. Hubby bought me Cream Puffs (one of my favorite pastries) and Patatim (one of my favorites also) which we ate at home.

Wednesday 7/11/07
Simple yet Happy Day. See here. Oh, forgot to add that after the mcdo lunch, hubby and I visited the Church near our office for our Thanksgiving prayer. Treated my friends for PM Snacks in our cafeteria. Also, got good news that hubby and I were included in the quarterly Perfect Attendance list... this means... bonus!
Thursday 7/12/07
Hubby had a lunch date with our Director together with the other Team Leads of our department. Treated my co-workers whom I had lunch with. After work, SM Molino with hubby, did some RAK. Looked for a Dora Dress but failed. Just bought Dora books for my friends' daughter. Finished my LOs for our friends after dinner.

Friday 7/13/07
Friday the 13th pala. hehehe. Nothing unusual happened. Mushroom Burger Lunch c/o a leaving co-worker. He's transferring to Astech in Pasig. It was a good Lunch. Love the spag, mushroom chiz burger and the sago gulaman. The afternoon was a busy time for hubby. Left office @ 730pm. We're supposed to have some gimik with friends but work...as usual..ruin the day. Humanap pa ng kakampi... ang ULAN! Just scrapped after dinner.

Saturday 7/14/07
Pig out Day.
Woke up @ 9am. Had Bfast.Cleaned our closet for the clothes for disposal. Blogged. Lunch. Blogged. At 3pm, siesta. woke up @ 530pm. Watched TV while having dinner. Attended an anticipated Mass @ 7pm. Prepared my scrap things for the EB the next day. Slept @ 1am.Watched "Sine Totoo" & was touched on their... "Good Samaritan" documentary. Nice to know that there are still good people out there. Who would expect that those who have the heart to help are those that are less capable. It somehow made me reflect. Can I do the same thing? Pay for somebody that could help the one in need.Or stop for a moment and think how can I help the needy. What those people have done was ready commendable. I salute them. I wish I could have the courage and will like them.

Sunday 7/15/07
Woke up @ 7am. had bfast and left home @ 815am. Went to Cubao to borrow the Van of Ariel's family. Went to Pasig for Ariel's dental appointment. Done @ 11am. Went to my parent's house. Got my gifts. Was so happy with them and touched by their thoughtfulness.



Treated my family for lunch in Next Door Resto in Ortigas. It was a good lunch and sa sobrang gutom, I forgot to take pictures. Just decided to take picture outside the resto.







Back to my parents house @ 2pm. Had some wento -wento. Then went with mom to my aunt's house. It was my uncle and niece bday. As usual... tikim-tikim ng handa. patay na naman diet ko. Got this gift from my cousin.



Also she is offering me a diet drink (BFAD approved) but I still need to attend an orientation... one of this saturday. This is good news. Been dying to lose weight lately but can't resist foods. Hehe. Left my aunt's house @ 3pm.

We're already very late for the PS EB which started @ 10am. The food was a potluck. Can't decide what to bring but have listed what others will be bringing and we just ended up bringing Shakeys Pizza and Mojos. Enjoyed the EB although I'm very very late. I was able to maximized my stay. Able to buy thickers from Mitch @ 150. Simple scrappy had some sale for the EB only. But I only bought Prima Flowers which is on sale @350, 5 black CS @ 30 each and a ribbon @ 15.



I already missed the demos. But still able to asked Mia, how the pearl stamping was made. Thanks, Mia! Also able to borrowed stamps from Mia and Tin. Tin was even generous to give free acetates. Thanks, Tin! These two ladies really have a bunch of stamps. Kakaloka. can't decide what to borrow. Just ended up with these.



Decided to leave the place @ 5:30pm. However, my 1.5H stay in the EB was worthwhile. The girls are great and friendly kahit super busy stamping. And the foods are overflowing. Grabe, nabusog kami ni hubby and ended up not having dinner. Btw, click here for some pix during the EB.

From Pasig, we drove back to Cubao to return the Van, then drove back to Pasig to refuel our "Chinchin". The cost of gasoline in Shaw Blvd is 2pesos lower compared to Cavite. Kaya we ensure that if we are going to Manila, we will make "Chinchin" full.

From the Gas station, hubby insisted to buy me another bday present. We ended up in Serendra. Wow. It was such a nice place. It's setting is somehow similar to the shopping places in US. I've been to Gilroy in CA. The difference I've seen is the Park where people can relax and have some bonding moments with they family, friends and even pets. Love the dogs that I've seen. Well..so ayun. Main reason namin going there is to look for the CROCS stall. The style I want still doesn't have my size but my second choice have my size. Hubby insisted to buy me the slippers and promised to buy me another one when they have their stock next month. And so.. I got this such lovely gift.



We arrived home few minutes before 9pm. Just fixed our things. Took some pix of the presents I got and slept when my head started to ache @ 1030pm.

I got a very long yet very HAPPY DAY. Such a wonderful birthday week.

No comments: