Saturday, July 14, 2007

That Day....

Last Wednesday... i spent my bday in a simple way. Went to the office. Work. At Lunch Time, hubby & I went to bank to settle some issue with my account - changing to my married name. Also paid my credit card. It was such a nice feeling to have less liabilities. Then hubby & I had our lunch in Mcdo... according to him, the place where I 1st fall in love with him (Kapal, hehehe).


After lunch, we're back to work. Then, I got a mail from a scrapbook supplier. I got a gift - 20% discount for my shopping. Thanks po! Forwarded the mail to Hubby and his response was " BUY What I want. Such a nice gift! Left office @ 6:30pm and went to a friend's house. We're invited to a dinner. Ariel's inaanak & I have the same birthday. It was a good dinner. Just had some wentuhan and left their home @ 8:30pm. Why? because.. i still need to work. Hay, sometimes work ruin a special day. Buti na lang, I got lots of greeting from friends and family which made my DAY. Nice to feel that people remember You.

Finished working @ 1030pm. Then... time for me to surf.... and shop. Have been waiting for the online scrapbooking store to replenish their stock of the Cuttlebug that I want. They are the cheapest. That's to Lee for the Tip.While waiting, I browsed on their items and have filled my cart with the items I want. waited until 1am but still it's out of stock. Didn't know that hubby was just waiting for me to finish what I am doing. We have some wentuhan pa before going to bed. It was a simple yet fulfilling day for me.

My 31years in this earth had lots of downs... but the best thing is that I was able to surpassed them all. I'm invinsible... hehehe!

My wish... more blessings, be able to serve God thru others and finally.. have a baby!

No comments: