Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Year's Day...

We had our lunch in my parents' house. Dad cooked steak and I also brought some of the carbonara that I cooked the night before. It was a good lunch.Got a text invitation from my cousin, so we went to their place and had meals ulit...hehehe. See some of our pictures...

Image hosting by Photobucket
That was me with my bro, sis and my nieces

Image hosting by Photobucket
my cute pamangkin-Angel

In the evening, we went to Ariel's Place. Ariel and his Ate discussed the "VAN". She said that she'll be needing it for 3 months because they will have visitors coming from Canada and she will be processing their Real Property Tax. They brought us to our house para di na daw kami mag-commute but we 1st had our dinner in Congo Grill near ATC. In our house, Ariel toured them around. It was just good that I didn't received any bad comment. Hehehe. Anyway, they left before 12mn. We are so tired that we just fixed some things then we headed to our bed.

No comments: