Wednesday, September 27, 2006

From Taiwan with Love

Ariel had been to Taiwan last June and August yet I was not able to blog the things he bought for me.

It was so thoughtful of him to remember me even he's miles away and buy me those things. On his 1st trip, he bought me a Tshirt. He also bought me thigh firmer and ankle support kasi lagi daw masakit paa ko. But the best of them all is this gym ball.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pero I am still bad, never used it since then. So busy kasi with work and other stuffs. No wonder I got to gain 4 lbs. Kaya here I am trying to do atkins again. Its my 1st day today. Sana makatagal ako.

On his 2nd trip, I was surprised. He bought a lots of things for me. I just asked him to buy me an ID lace. But he bought those cute little butterfly clips, ID laces, little bottle for my Victoria Secret cologne, eye cover (hirap kasi ako matulog pag naka-On ang TV), Giordano Blouse and Shorts and a Lancome Make-up kit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuwa talaga ako sa clothes and the make-up. Sabi ko kasi sa kanya, pag-uwi nya... punta us body shop, I want to shop for make-up coz I want to change image and cover the stress on my face. Galing ng baby ko.He was able to buy me that complete set. It comes with a pressed powder,blush-on, eyecolor, lipcolor, lipliner, eyeliner,and a maskara. Completo na diba?! Clap!Clap! Clap for my hubby! Mwah!

No comments: