Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Got a Gift

This morning, I received the gift from Kuya Tonio and Ate Arlene (my friends in the US). They send it thru Kuya Ian who just had a 1 week business trip to US. Kuya Ian informed me yesterday about the "padala" but I was surprised when he handed it to me this morning. I never expected it to be this much.

They had given me a Colorbok Scrapbooking Kit - Berry Happy Line.
The kits includes:
1 Storage Keepsake Box
3 Tabbed Storage Folders
1 Postbound Album
24 PPS
22 Velum Sentiments
376 Punch-outs
667 Stickers
36 Chipboard Pieces
1 Idea Guide

Btw, there is a dedication at the back of the kit which says:
"Belated Merry Christmas & Advance Happy Birthday!"
This is the earliest birthday present I received this year!

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it. God Bless.

Can't wait to use them! Hmmmm... tagal naman ng weekends....

No comments: