Tuesday, March 04, 2008

FEBRUARY 29 '08 - A Special DAY

Last Thursday night... while cuddling with hubby.... i whispered to him that I want to pasyal and buy a bag. He promised that we will... tomorrow. Hehehe.

So came Friday morning... I reminded him that we need to be out of the office at exactly 5pm. I kept on reminding him because he is so workaholic. I even scheduled it on our Oracle Calendar para walang ligtas. It will send a reminder 10mins before the event. My subordinates even bet that we can't leave early. They already know my husband..hahaha. Few minutes before 5pm... hubby was on a phone.. then chatting about work with his subordinates.. i even made a reminder call. Then.. at exactly 5pm... he's by my desk .... I was shocked... almost all of our officemates were surprised about us leaving early. Hehehe... The comments were... AMAZING.... Ningas kugon lang yan... wow...changed man.. hehehe..But one thing for sure.... I appreciated it... According to him... Since it is a leap year... we need to make that day special... extra ordinary because it only repeats once every 4 years.May ganun-ganun pa. Hehehe.

So we went to ATC... more than an hour drive from our office. We dropped by NBS to buy some stuffs needed at home and for my scrapbooking ekek. Then we ate in TEMPURA.... our 1st time together. Memorable right? We ate... a lot... yet it was not that expensive... ok na rin. Tapos... ikot-ikot lang.... Planned to buy a new bag but...nagkuripot na naman ako.. hahaha...next time na lang.. I'll just repair my new yet broken bag. hay. I also thought of drinking coffee but I felt so full and tired that we left ATC 30mins before it closes.

However.... we're so unfortunate... we got stuck in Daang Hari. The traffic was so frustrating. Our way home that should only take 10mins became 1.5H. Waah. Naisip ko tuloy... sana...nag-kape na lang kami. Nevertheless... we had a special day because we spent some time together.... we had some good and not so good time.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Ella!! Just dropping by! Gosh! Can't believe it's been so long since I last checked out your blog! So many new and beautiful pages!!

Glad to know you had a wonderful Leap Day!