Wednesday, July 09, 2008

MLA & SH SCRAPJAM


Last Saturday, although hubby and I were still tired because of our group bonding the day before, we got up early to prepare for the Scrapjam. We arrived early in Nette's place. But there were 2 more scrapbookers who arrived earlier than us. Hehehe. Hubby just chose a place for me then we went shopping. And these are the items we bought.


We're able to see old and new faces. Also able to meet friends like Issa, Meanne and CV. It was a fun-filled day. We had a lot of projects like the mini toot paper bag, CD album, flip and fold album and the make & take by MF. Most of them I tried finishing @ home. Will post the pix of these projects on my next post.

I love these projects as well as the other activities we had like the stamping demo by Jian (Marissa's DD), the Scrap Bingo, Raffle, the ODS Challenge and the "Paagaw" (Marissa and Nette literally threw items to all the participants. It was really fun. Everybody had fun.


This is the content of the loot bag.



I got this from the "Paagaw".

Did I mention that I also got these from the Raffle?



Marissa also gave an special stamp for me and dra. rita.



This is my entry to the ODS Challenge.


It is already Tuesday but I still have a hang-over. I will definitely attend the next event that MLA and SH will conduct (if my schedule permits). Looking forward to it.

More stories about the scrapjam in the blogs of Lee, Issa, Chiqui, Dra. Rita ... (I haven't checked the blog of other participants.).

1 comment:

Christine said...

it was great seeing you last saturday! happy birthday!