Sunday, August 16, 2009

MOMNESIA - Worst Thing that Happened to me Today


I saw this TERM from N@W. It is commonly know as memory gap. I don't know if I'm really getting old or this was caused by my epidural.

Until now I still can't believe it. Guess what?! I forgot the spelling of our Baby's Name. Waah. We had our pictorial in TPC this morning. While selecting photos for print, I noticed one of the layouts with JEL's name was mispelled (LORIELL) . I know it's wrong but I couldn't recall what's the correct spelling. I keep asking hubby but it seems that he got confused as well. I was thinking that it should be LORIELLE or LORRIELE. I was really thinking hard that time. I tried to convince myself that it is LORRIEL. I told them that it is LORRIEL. But... I still needed to verify that with my baby's BIRTH Certificate when we got home. And I was right. It was JAN LORRIEL.

I felt guilty because it's one thing that a mom should not forget but it did happen to me. Do you think it's normal?

No comments: