Thursday, October 15, 2009

I JAMMED AGAIN

I was in hibernation for almost a year. The last scrapbooking event I attended was also a SCRAPJAM held July of last year. My last LO was done December of last year and it was for a sideline. Hehe.

Hubby and Jel dropped me off the venue. They stayed for a while as I was checking my pre-orders and doing some shopping. They also played in the playground.


Anyway, it was nice seeing old and new faces. It was a fun-filled day. The foods are also yummy. The best thing is that I was able to brought home a lot of stuffs. Super Happy!

Lootbag contents

My pre-orders.

Shopping Bag Contents

Raffle Prize

Projects and Kits

Parol Project by Jian

It has been a tradition. I got these items from the "PAAGAW".

My entry to the Scrap Challenge.

I was really challenged since I was not able to scrap for months already.

Thanks to Ate Marissa and Nette! Sa uulitin po!

PS:
I think I got my interest back. I'll hope to finish more LO soon.

No comments: