Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Back-to-School Shopping!!!

Nothing changed much since we got married. Ariel understands my obligation as the eldest among my 4 siblings. I really love my hubby!!! When I told him that school time is fast approaching and I need to start buying school uniforms and supplies for my sisters and brother, he was so supportive. He thinks like the way I do. I am very proud that my hubby loves my family, the way that I love them.

We planned for a divi shopping on the 1st week of May to avoid the Rush.

We met with my mom last saturday in Divi Mall. However, we didn't saw any school uniforms there. We went to Tabora St. and able to buy uniforms, undegarments and school supplies. We bought pants, blouses and slippers for my other sisters in Cluster building. We ate lunch at Max-Tutuban Mall. We enjoyed the halo-halo with ice cream. It was so kind of the manager that he allowed us to have the macapuno ice krim for our halo-halo instead of ube. Hehehe!

We went to our house after the divi trip! Some kwento with my family and then, siesta time. At 7pm, we go to cubao for our dinner. We had Ariel's favorite-grilled pork. We had a shower after because it was so init and we felt so dirty.

We experienced about 8 temp cycles (HOT-COLD-HOT....), but we still enjoyed the "HEAT" because we're together thru "HOT and COLD" ;-) .

No comments: