Monday, May 16, 2005

Saturday Fever

We were able to regain our energy last saturday. Although I am sick, my hubby was a good nurse. He was able to make me well after lunch. He woke me up at 6am to eat instant sotanghon soup so I can take my medicine. I was not able to finish it and as usual he finished it. We went back to sleep after that bfast. I woke up at 9:30 am. I cooked scrambled egg while he cooked our knorr instant sopas. At 12nn, we just fell asleep with TV "ON" and woke up at 3pm. My stomach is already looking for something to crunch. Ariel didn't allow me to go out so he just bought jollibee foods for our lunch/snack. Since I am feeling well already,I washed the undies that I soak the night before while he's doing the dishes. We also cleaned our apartment then went to nearby shopping center( waltermart) to buy some stuffs: "tabo", laundry basket and food container. We also bought pizza for dinner.

After some tv watching and chatting, we went to bed early to get ready for the next day's activities.

No comments: