Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Our Mothers' Day...

This is the 1st Mothers' Day that we spent together. We have created our iterinary last saturday night and we executed it as planned.

1. Our 1st stop is at Himlayang Filipino, where Ariel's Mom and Lola are buried. We went there with her Ate and it's hubby-Roy. We offered flowers and some prayers.

Since I was not able to met Ariel's mom, he kept on teasing me that someday, sometime, in my dreams or somewhere, I'll be meeting/seeing/feeling his mom. Really naughty of him, coz he knows that I'm afraid of ghost. Hmhmmm...


2. Next, Mcdo bfast. A treat from her ate. My hubby is accident-prone. But this time, he was able to save a man from hitting his head on the floor after stepping on a wet floor. My man is a savior!


3. Sta. Clara Montefalco Parish church- the place where he proposed and where we got married. Our usual 9-10am mass. We met my family. We greeted my mom "HAPPY Mother's Day!".


4. Pasig Municipal Cemetery - We visited my Lola with my family. I don't know if my lola is my second or 1st mom bacause she's the one who took care of me when I was still a kid. My mom is still young when she gave birth to me-only 16 years old. I became a spoiled brat but still a good person because of her. I just regret that I was not able to take care of her when she was sick and dying. She was in Pasig and I am working in Cavite. I miss my lola! I can still remember the time when my mom is chasing me with a Walis tambo because I was hard headed. My lola scolded my mom and told her..Sige, tuloy mo, kaw hahatawin ko dyan eh. (I have my period that time-bawal daw mapalo). Hehehe,i won!!!!


5. Kamay Kainan, GreenHills - Our mother's Day treat for my mom. However,we also bring my family with us,para mas masaya. We are 9 pax for a P250 Eat-all-you-can Lunch and bottomless drinks. The food was great- true value for money! Everything was yummmy. All of us are very full. So full that we feel that we don't need to eat dinner anymore. :-)


6. Pasig (Our House) - I did some chatting with my sisters,mom and dad while Ariel is playing PS with my brother.


7. Cubao (Ariel's Place) - We 're supposed to go to Heart Center with Ariel's Ate to visit his Tita Tess who just got a heart by-pass operation, but she's still in ICU so visitors are still not allowed.


8. Dasma Cavite at 5:30 pm - We're so lucky that by the time we reached Pasay Rotonda for Dasma FX, only two person is needed for it to go.


9. Kill Bill Marathon - While resting, we started watching Kill Bill 1. We enjoyed volume 1 that we just cooked corned beef and Lucky Me pansit Canton for dinner then continue with volume 2.


10. Hands to Heaven - our daily Prayer before sleeping.

We enjoyed everything that we've done over the weekend, because we did it together, SO HAPPY TOGETHER!!!!

No comments: