Monday, May 02, 2005

Celebration....

Ariel was sicked the whole wikend but still worked overtime last saturday. He's really hardworking. I can't blame him coz he's like that even before I married him. I just did my best to take care of him when he came home after lunch. We're supposed to go to the mall that night but he still have colds and cough so we just watched " The Little Black Book". Then go out for our "Jolly Dinner" since we don't have anything to cook for dinner and he doesn't allow to let me go out alone. Hmmmp! Anyway, he enjoyed his dinner and went to bed early.

On Sunday, he still have colds but we still attended an 8 to 9am mass in Dasma Church. I got my pedicure in a nearby parlor. We're supposed to go home after that but He wants to enjoy the wikend so off we go to SM dasma for our lunch. We just ate in the foodcourt,bought a REAL LIVING mag, some toiletries and a necklace chain for 35% off. It was so sweet of my hubby. I had been complaining of my necklace few days ago coz of its design that cause it to "eat my hair". I don't want to buy a new one but since it's on sale, he insisted to buy it. According to him he doesn't want seeing me in any kind of pain. I really love my Hubby :-* .

NEXT...guess what...we watched XXX2 with popcorn and icetea. There's no special occasion to celebrate but we feel that EVERY DAY THAT WE SPEND WITH EACH OTHER IS SPECIAL and worth celebrating ;-) ............

No comments: