Monday, May 23, 2005

My "Adobo Sana" dish

Our friday office hour is 8-5 only. After logging off from work, we went to market to buy something that we can cook for dinner. We want to experiment how to cook the classical filipino dish-adobo.

I thought I was doing the right thing but when I called my mom, I found out that I was wrong. I sauteed the pork with garlic, onion and tomato before simmering the pork with soy sauce and vinegar. Dapat pala, papakuluan muna yung pork with toyo, suka and sugar bago igisa sa bawang sibuyas kamatis. Ngek, it's too late.Ma-pride kasi ako kaya di muna ako tumawag sa mom ko. Ayan tuloy...hmmp. Anyway, according to Ariel, it still taste good with soy sauce and sugar only.

We don't know if we can call it afritada eh wala naman syang bell pepper and tomato sauce. hindi rin naman adobo kasi walang suka. Hmmm..THINK, think, think... AHA, after several thoughts... we decided to call it "ADOBO SANA". Nice dish name huh?!

No comments: