Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mendoza's Summer Outing

LAst Arpil 16, Black Saturday, we had a summer outing with my family. This is also to celebrate our bunso's 13th birthday last April 10. We are complete... ditse with francis, jen with anna, me with ariel and the rest of us.

It was in Double V resort, Dasma Cavite. Sobra dami ng tao. Never expected it to be that way. But we've learned our lesson.. never go on an outing on a Holyweek.

Some highlights of the event and see how we enjoy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cottage- dad is the photographer - ariel, me,mom, anna, jen, popoy, gemme, ditse, francis

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cottage- ariel is the photographer

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jacuzzi na lang us.. para iwas sa madami tao...may add'l bayad nga lang..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me with the bday boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me with hubby...

No comments: