Thursday, March 29, 2007

newest poems for hubby

did some poems that i'll be needing for my LO (scrapbook - march challenge entry of the scrappinmoms).

can't still decide which one to use...
please help ...

1.
got you around me

i got u, & i have fun
fun times
fun travels
fun moments

i got you with me
i got a husband
i got a bestfriend
i got a shoulder to cry on

i got u
i got a helper
i got a driver
and a lover

i may not be able to show that i appreciate everything u do for me
i may not show it seriously
but i know that i am lucky
lucky that i got u around me...
coz
i got everything
what more can i ask for???

2.

i got u around me
when i was down

i got u around me
when i needed someone to talk you

i got u around me
when i'm happy

i got u around me when i'm sad

i got you around me
whenever i needed you

you're me angel
you're my man
you're my love
you're my everything

what more can i ask for?
3:38 3/28/97 from 335

pasensya na.. so simple...

No comments: