Wednesday, April 04, 2007

2nd Year Wedding Anniversary

It was so unfortunate, I was sicked on our 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary. We planned for a day-off but due to some important/urgent things that needs to be done in the office, we have to go to work.

but not for me. i had a terrible headache. had migraine. maybe this was caused by the temp cycle that i got last wikend. Cavite-Manila-Baguio-Manila-Cavite. waah.

all i did was sleep. supposed to get up to go to SM to buy something for Ariel but my headache really sent me to bed. good thing is that my mom is at our home. she cooked bfast and lunch for me. but she left at noon.

Ariel went home @ 8pm. I thought he has nothing for me. he just showed my 2 Chiffon Bread from Goldilocks. I was also disappointed because he was not able to buy the sanitaty napkin that i asked him to buy (had my Period sunday before leaving Baguio- was very disappointed. we're trying to conceive).

I went to the restroom and when i came out, he gave me a dozen roses and a round cake. it was so sweet of him. felt guilty, had nothing for him.
we blew the cake, had some dinner (tinola that was cooked by my mom) and the rest is history.

Happy Anniversary to us. Bawi na lang ako next time! Love you Veve!

No comments: