Monday, April 30, 2007

I did my best but ...


My Best was not good enough. This was supposed to be my entry to the April-Take the Heat Challenge of the Scrappin Moms. The deadline was yesterday and just able to finish it today. anyway, i dont expect to win. I actually dont like this LO. hehehe.

My mind was very willing last week to finish this but the body cant. We had a very busy weekend. Friday was our company's summer outing in Villa Escudero while my group's outing was held in San Juan Batangas last saturday and Sunday. I guess... i am still good because I was able to complete this LO even it was late for the Deadline. I was able to complete a LO for this Month of April.... yipee.

Matls: AC PPS, PC and DCWV CS,Acrylic from Au,MM Paint,Cbox Inkpads, Buttons, Rickrack,LD stamp, Sakura Pen,LD Glitter Glaze,Glitter Glue,AAS Letter Brads, Chipbrd: Gin-X & Maya Road.

Journal: Visited L.A. after a week of training. Had so much fun and stress-free weekend.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss ko na mag-scrap. iniwan ko materials ko sa bahay in pinas. on scrap leave muna ako sa ngayon. hehehe!

kinakarir mo na talaga yan ah! galing! :)

Ella Go said...

hehehe..wala lang.enjoy eh. miss u girl. musta na u?