Thursday, September 06, 2007

1st weekend of September'07

SATURDAY
Stayed @ Home
Anticipated Mass 7-8pm
Created my Puerto Galera LO
Started my LO for the Kaya Challenge

SUNDAY
6:30am Aero
After Aero, hubby is still sleeping.
He woke up @ 8am to watch her favorite TV series...DRAGON Ball-Z.
Bfast while watching TV.
Left Cavite @ 9:30am.
Luwag ng SLEX.
Red Ribbon in Amber
- Bought Cake for my Mom's early bday Celebration (her bday is Sept. 3)
My Parents House (11am)
- dad cooked a lot of dishes: Spicy Chcken Adobo, Breaded Shrimp, Beef Estopado, Lumpiang Shanghai, Garlic Tofu.
- they also bought Puto Pao, Pansit Bihon, Chocolate Ice Cream and the Cake.
- It was a good lunch.
- Mom's sister (Mama Linda) together with my cousins and nieces also came to celebrate with us. As usual... we have the usual chickahan and tawanan.
- Btw...while everbody is busy with chickahan...hubby continued trouble shooting the PC in the house. He was able to make it work once but the error reccur when he re-booted it. He quited @ 4pm. We are just bringing the PC at home to continue the debug.
- Left my parents house @ 4pm.

At Festival SLEX exit, hubby and I suddenly decided to go to a mall. Initially planned to go to Festival Mall, but saw a heavy traffic going there. We again suddenly changed our plan and headed to ATC.
ATC
- Hubby played in Timezone while I am window shopping.
- Went to nat'l bookstore... there is a 65% off sale on selected All About Scrapbooking supplies. However, didn't buy anything.
- Went to Cinderella, British India and finally met hubby in Esprit. Pero wala pa rin ako nabibili.
- We went to Bossini but didn't find anything we like. Actually, I am looking for a black pants.
- Then we went to Plains in Prints... saw a nice black pants and new dark colored jean. The black pants didn't fit me well. I ended up buying the dark colored jeans.
- We entered Folded and Hung... saw 2 nice shirts. One on sale and 1 on regular price. Hubby insisted that I buy them all. Masunurin naman ako, hehehe.
- Also, went to Kamiseta, Bayo and People are People. Saw a nice tummy belt but didn't buy it kasi over budget nako. However, Ariel saw a nice polo in People are people. Bihira lang sya magkagusto ng damit kaya ako naman nag-insist na bilin na namin yun. And so we did.
- We had dinner in BK after a very tiring walk. However... was so happy... because after a long time... was able to spend some quality time with hubby ng walang asungot ( calls from work).
HOME (@ 8:30pm)
- ayos lang ako ng cabinet before going to bed... Too late to remember that I forgot my plan of xmas decorating our home....next week na lang.
MONDAY
- work work work
- had pm snaks to start my after 6 diet.
- @ home... i still ate.. 2 pcs of lumpiang shainghai and 2 glasses of water.

No comments: