Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm OUT

i did what i can ( i know it's not yet my best)... but i guess it was not good enough.
I JUST got kicked out of the scrappin mom's idol challenge.

honestly, I have a mixed feeling.
happy... coz I'm out of pressure.
kinda sad... because hubby is sad.
He believes so much in me and I failed him.
my pride is all have... but it's gone.

i was never a quiter and so life has to move on.
it is actually a blessing in disguise.
i need to concentrate on my work in the next two weeks because i have a corporate presentation to make.
wish me luck that i'll pass the project review.

for the scrappin moms, thanks for this opportunity.
for the scrappers moving to round 5. Congrats and Good Luck!

For me, it's alright! harhar.

5 comments:

Lee i. said...

Hi Ella, you are so right about the PRESSURE! But it did push us to come out with creative and interesting LOs week after week, right? You have to be so proud of that, because I think not everyone can claim to have accomplished that feat. Just to have come so far must be a great source of pride for you already. I look forward to seeing more from you.

cabbie lopez said...

i believe you did not fail your husband because in the first place, when you joined the challenge, you have already proven to yourself that you are indeed an artist, a good scrapper... from all the layouts you made, i know that deep inside, he is happy you did your best and when one is passionate about her craft, nothing will distract her from making more beautiful layouts and i know that you are one of those gifted scrappers! remember, challenges are not a gauge of how good we are, they are just icings and perks in life. take care. good to see you again. your hubby is very supportive of you.lucky girl.

Christine said...

Ella, you should be proud of all that you have accomplished through the IDOL challenge. You did well. This is not the end of the road for you, I am sure!

It was good to see you again yesterday!

Ella Go said...

Hi Lee, Cabbie, Christine,

Really appreciate all your comments and inspiring words.

They gave me such a nice feeling. Thanks also for the effort and time.

Sarap pala ng may scrapping friends!
Mwah!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

You did very well in Idol Ella! Sa uulitin ha!