Thursday, August 28, 2008

Preggy Diary - Week17

Last Wednesday, I got my 1st sight of blood since I had my last period in April. I got nervous yet tried to be cool. My bleeding started at 2pm. I called hubby but he's not around. He called me back after an hour. After some questions, he told me that my UTI might have recurred. I told him I am scared but he just advised me to relax. My OB also texted me to have a repeat urinalysis. I stayed in our room until he arrived from office. The bleeding is still there at 7pm. After dinner, we went to a nearby hospital for urinalysis. Results showed that the RBC and PUS cell in my urine is beyond normal. It gave me some relief, it is not a spotting.

Yesterday, we went to Paranaque Doctors Hospital for an OB check-up. It was our 1st time in this hospital. We usually go to Las Pinas Doctor because this is nearer to our place. However, she doesn't have a clinic in LPDH that day. During my check-up. I got some good and bad news.Bad news 1st, my UTI recurred. I needed a new medicine. And she also advised me to have a Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test in Hi-Precision Clinic.The good news is, my uterus is back into place. I can get back to work but need to be cautious if I will any feel abnormalities. We also heard our baby's heartbeat - average is at 141bpm.It was such a very good music to our ears.We heard it more clearly compared to our previous check-ups. From PDH, we went to Las Pinas to have my Urine C/S. We're advised that the result should be available from 4 to 7days.

Today, I am still at home, hubby and I agreed that I'll just go back to work next week. I need to take more rest before I go back to the battle (work). Hehehe.

No comments: