Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

Finally, it's Friday. Another workweek has ended.I'll be with hubby again. Staying at home gets you bored at times especially if you are not allowed to do some task. But, I just want to think of my baby. At least she/he will also get some rest. But what worries me today is the weight that I'm losing. I don't know why. Hope, I'll get on track as the days passed by. My next OB vsit will be in 2 weeks.

Just a recap of my week.

Monday - Holiday. Hubby was at home and he had a home service massage. I was envious. We had Greenwich overload for PM snaks. Yummy.

Tuesday - Hubby went to office and I was left at home. Scrapped the pix of our help's kids.



Wednesday
- Typhoon Karen made me a couch potato. Thankful that we're safe at home. Have seen those who really got affected of the typhoon. Hubby bought me fresh buko. Yipee!

Thursday - On BED all day. And got these pasalubongs from one of our friend who just got back from his 3 week training in our CA office.



Friday
- TODAY! Got very dizzy when I woke up. Just ate bfast with hubby before he left for work. Took a nap because I really don't have the energy to get up. Good thing that I felt better after 2 hours of sleep. Now, I am still resting and anticipating the dinner date that hubby wants us to have tonight. We just hope that the road will be clear on this Friday Night!

No comments: