Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preggy Diary - Week29

Last Nov. 16, I had my 2nd OGTT. I had a normal sugar level from my 1st which was done few months ago. This is just to check if there has been any changes. We're in the hospital @ 6am and completed the whole process at 9:15am. Everything was normal. We even visited a friend living close to the hospital and went to World Trade Center to check on the Grand Kapamilya Negosyo Fair.

We're home at 3pm. Hubby and I had siesta and when I woke up I was dizzy. I even don't have appetite during dinner.

Came Monday Morning, I was supposed to go to office but I was not feeling well. Hubby advised me to just stay at home. I just slept the whole day. My dizziness come and go. My OB advised me to have my BP monitored.

Hubby got home at almost 7pm. We went to the hospital near our place and my BP was at 135/90. It was not normal because I used to have a BP of 110/80. They also said that I have vertigo but I don't believe them. I don't know why. My OB just advised me to double my intake of Iron. It may be caused by the increase of blood that the baby needs.

I was able to go back to work the next day. I am still feeling some dizziness but it was already tolerable. I also had my BP monitored. For two days, it was at 110/80. My OB said that it was normal. Just need to visit her on the 27th for my 2nd dose of Tetanus Toxoid.

I'm kinda excited for my next OB visit. Hope everything will be fine and finally have my 4D ultrasound.

PS:

Did I mention that the kicks are stronger now?

No comments: