Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tiring yet Relaxing

Last Friday, hubby and I left the office early, we're supposed to do some malling but my body didn't participate. I got an aching tummy and back after an hour. We just had dinner before going home.

However, we continue our bonding moment last Saturday. We went to Festival Mall to check on some stuffs. We're able to buy some baby stuffs, curtains at 70% off , a printer and some other things. We also had lunch in Serye - their boneless crispy pata was good and a must try. We're already tired at around 4pm but instead of going home. Hubby brought me to Asian Hospital. I was surprised that he scheduled me for a pre-natal massage. I been missing having a massage because we usually have it every month when I'm not yet pregnant. I was happy, relaxed and rebirth after the session. It was a tiring yet relaxing Saturday! Thanks to my dear hubby.

Btw, Did I mention that he availed the discounted price for 5 sessions?

No comments: