Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A BUSY SUNDAY & KA-BOO

Last last Sunday (August 23) was a tiring day for us because we've been to a lot of places. We started the day with a 7:30am mass. From Cavite, we went straight to Himlayan to offer some flowers for Hubby's late mom. Then, went to Cubao for a car swap. We need a bigger car for the the day. We fetched my family from Pasig and had lunch in Antipolo. It was my Lola's 83th birthday. There were lots of foods. Left the place at 2pm and stayed in my parents house in Pasig. Hubby, tried to fix my sister's PC but was not successful that they needed to bring it to a nearby computer shop. Good thing that it was fixed. Left my parents house at 6pm. We claimed prints of JEL's pictorial the week before from ATC.

After claiming the pix, hubby heard JEL said KA-BOO. We're wondering what could be that word. Could it be Peek-a-Boo? Since she always hear this word inside TPC? Hmmm. Wishing lang. Hehe.

No comments: