Friday, August 31, 2007

my july MIA days

I was Missing-In-Action in this blog for almost 3 weeks since my bday week. Been really busy with work and personal life. Don't get me wrong.. Ariel and I didn't have a fight. It was just all of a sudden... I want to be something and do a lot of things.

Some of the big events:
7/20
Out of Office to catch up for the GMA IPO.
Sbarro Lunch with Hubby.
Glorrieta Shopping wiht Hubby -He bought Polo and I bought an spaghetti blouse from Esprit Renovation Sale.

Claimed the replacement atm card in Edsa Central
Bought- Wheels' Shocks sa aming suking tindahan in Kalentong at 20% off.
Finished my Kaya LO.

7/21
Woke up @ 9:30am.
Bfast.
Scrapped.
Slept from 1-6pm.
Dinner
Badminton
Mcdo -had Fries and Ice Cream Sundae.
Scrapped.

7/22
6am Aerobics sa Court with my co-homeowners.
9-10 Mass
Lunch in Gerry's Grill with Jen and Anna
Watched "Vacancy" - a very "Tipid" film, shoot in 2 locations only and with less than 10 actors.But still good suspense thriller film.
Bought "Pwede na" Book by Efren Cruz.
Started reading at home kahit feeling sick (sobrang exercise ata, nabigla).
Slept early.

7/23
SM dasma after work for GCASH ... tuition of my sister.
BK Dinner while driving home.

7/24
Tune-up ni Chinchin @ 116Tkm.

7/25
Yipee... got a Perfect Attendance Bonus!

7/28
Cubao - Visited Ariel's Sis and Nieces.
Pasig - Visited my parents
Las Pinas Doctor Hospital - SHG · Sono-Hystero-Gram
    - Unforgettable.
    - Super sakit. Never thought.
    - Still remember the feeling of my tummy with lots of air. so dizzy, feels like vomitting, perspiring and can't move! Kaka-phobia!
    - Supposed to have dinner with hubby in Pizzahut. But due to pain. I insisted that we go home immediately. So sungit ko nga daw eh.
    - I laid down at the back of the car. Nagmukhang dakilang driver si Ariel. Nakadapa me to lessen the pain. I can feel hubby's driving really fast.
    - At home, diretso me sa room. Hubby just bought Greenwich Pizza for dinner. Buti na lang, pagbalik nya.medyo less na yung pain. Grabe... tagal ng effect ng Mefenamic.
    - Btw: result was.. i have a very small myoma and my ovary is retroverted. But these findings are not that bad. Just need some timing and rest.

7/29
9-10am Mass
SM Molino
- ariel had a haircut
- did some supermarket shopping
Home
- took some rest. both of us are not feeling well

7/30
-nothing special
- work..work and work... busy

7/31
- forex for the add'l gma7 shares we like to buy
- finished my MME challenge Entry.

8/1
- nothing special

8/2
- hubby was busy and down due to some conflicts with his group.
- 9am dinner in Leslies Alabang with  Maknoll and her 2 gradeschool friends. She's working in Singapore and just having a 2 week vacation. it was a good dinner. Love the bulalo, lechon kawali and ginitaang shrimp.However, the service is not good. We are asked to leave the place by the waiters at 11pm. Closing time na daw and they are not being paid for any overtime. Tama ba yun?!
- Also, got some pasalubongs... a shotglass, Toblerone and Cebu OTAP. Thanks, Knoll!
- got home at 1120pm. Ariel still worked till 2am.

8/3
- busy-busy day.
- Ariel is sick but still need to work
- got home @ 8pm.
- Ariel slept early... then... i scrapped...

8/4
- 6am Aero/Taebo with Ariel
- Bfast
- Bought Medicines
- Scrapped while ariel is watching some DVDs.
- Lunch
- Scrapped while watching TV with Ariel.
- Dinner
- Scrapped ulit.. Ariel slept early... 9am
- I slept at 10am

8/5
- 9-10 Mass in Pasig
- Dentist - got my broken tooth removed. Ariel had his brace fixed.
- My parents house, dropped the PC monitor.
- Megamall
       - Ariel is upset. Had some office issue. Lots of phonecalls
       - Mann Hann Lunch date with his bestfriend Ariel and his GF.
        - Was a good lunch.
- Home @ 5pm
    - Idlip lang si Ariel... he's not feeling well again.
After dinner, he slept already... i followed after fixing our things and to prepare for work the next day.

No comments: