Friday, August 31, 2007

Saturday to Thursday

SATURDAY
It was a long day for hubby and I. We left Cavite @ 9am to go to my SILs house. As usual... we were caught in the Saturday Traffic. Hate going to City on Saturday because it is the most traffic day of the week. Arrived there at 10:30am. And as usual "again"... waiting for my in-laws to get ready so we can leave for HIMLAYAN to visit their late Mama for her Birthday. Left Cubao at 1130am. In Himlayan, we bought some flowers, and just say a little prayer before leaving. We had some celebration in JAY-JAY's Inasal Timog. It was a good lunch - had Chicken Inasal, Kare-kare, Sisig, Calamares and turon for dessert. Was very full.

Then.. we're back to Cubao @ 3pm. We borrowed their van to bring the old aircon to my parents' house. Got tin Pasig @ 3:45pm. Siempre...traffic eh. Got my pedicure with my favorite manicurista while hubby is fixing the PC. He was able to make the monitor work but there was an issue on start-up. The system hang before it completes the start process.Suko na kami @ 6pm. The PC needs a reformat and it will be done next week if Ariel can find a patch or a system for formatting the PC on a 3.5 Disk. The System file in the CD was not accepted.

Heavy traffic going back to Cubao to return the van. But still waited for my inlaws because they are out. Hubby needs to teach her "ate" about CD burning. He also taught her the use of the other best features of her new laptop. Then... we waited again... for the KFC delivery for our dinner. Left Cubao @ past 10pm and reached home @ 11pm. Such a very tiring day.... after some wishy-washy... we settled for bed.

SUNDAY...
Woke up @ 8am but was not able to get up. Hubby is not feeling well. We continue to sleep until 12nn. Had our brunch. Then... I went to SM Molino with Manang to do our monthly grocery. Have to leave Ariel for him to get some rest. Back home @ 3:30pm. We attended the 5-6pm Mass. Dinner... and have some rest again.

MONDAY
Supposed to be a Holiday but all Product Engrs. were requested to come to work because our visitor (VP from US) was not informed earlier of the Holiday. We have a scheduled productivity review. We have an option to stay from 8-6 and offset the Holiday on another Regular day or consider it O-T-Y if we leave early. The review started @ 8am and ended @ 3pm. Ok na din.. coz we had a free lunch from our cafeteria. Hubby and I decided to just offset the day. However... hubby...work very very late.... we left the office @ almost 9pm. Was very inis... considering that it is a Holiday. Driving home... he got an SCT (silent cold treatment). Di kasi ako nagger. Maiinis ka lang.. because of my being cold, silent and my few sarcastic words. War kami the whole night. hehehe.

TUESDAY
He woke up @ 4pm...working again. I got up @ 6pm. He asked me if I'm going to work. He's not because he's sick. I asked him if he wants me to stay or not. He asked me to stay and not go to work. He already got the approval from our director that he'll be offsetting the day for the holiday. I was also permitted by my supervisor to offset the holiday. But was still inis because...even he is sick... he still worked until 10am. Hay. addict sa work.

Then he asked me about my idea for the SM IDOL entry. Wala pako idea that time. I kept searching the house for possible alterable item. Saw the basketBALL that we're supposed to trash. Planned to make it as a table centerpiece with pix on it. But when I read the forum, toys are not considered as household item. Then I looked below the kitchen sink..VIOLA... i saw the KFC bucket. Hubby is a KFC bucket collector and I am a KFC bucket trasher. I am so tempted of scrapping them when I saw them already building up. hehehe. dami ko sana idea like painting the tropicana bottle brown or black. Having a denim cover for the lamp but since i don't have those materials I just ended up doing this simple LAMP.

WEDNESDAY
Dami work. di makausap.

THURSDAY
Inis. Stayed @ work till 845pm waiting for hubby. Buti na lang I made it to top21 of SM IDOL at least nabawasan inis ko. Hehehe. Actually..I'm already expecting the worst because my work is so simple compared to the work of the other ladies. I think I lack details. But I am still thankful! Good luck to my co-MOVERs to round4.

No comments: