Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flowers and Chocolates


Last Sunday, we went to ATC to claim my phone and our printer from Nokia and Compuserve. We're there at around 10:30am. I asked hubby to get 1st the printer while I'm waiting for my number to be served. After claiming, he brought it to our car and when he got back to NOKIA, he gave me a long stem pink rose. It was so sweet of him.

That time, the counter is still serving #101. I just asked him to buy the Palmer's lotion from Personal Care. To my surprise again, when he got back, he was bringing me my favorite chocolate. I was so happy. It removed all my irritations with all the waiting time I am having in NOKIA.

I really love my husband for being sweet. Btw, he gave me all of this in celebration of our BF/GF and Wedding monthsary which falls on 20 and 19 respectively.

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

hay...ang sweet naman talaga ni ariel. sana dumami pa ang lahi niya at hawaan naman niya ng konti si dh ko hehehe.