Friday, September 19, 2008

Preggy Diary: Week 20

Since I entered my 2nd trimester, I felt a little better. Morning sickness is not as frequent as my 1st trimester. Although at times, I still feel very sleepy. Now, I can work like before but I get really tired at night.

However, two unpleasant things happened to me in the last two weeks. I've been constipated twice. The 1st one was last friday and the 2nd one was yesterday. I've been taking lots of fuids like water, fresh buko juice and grape juice. I am also taking COGEL VCO twice a day as per my OB's prescription but it is still happening to me. I don't know what seems to be the problem.

The 2nd one was the leg cramps that I'd experienced yesterday morning. It was not tolerable. I even woke up hubby to help me out but the impatient in me strikes again and I just told him to stop. I just sat beside our bed and lay my foot flat on the floor. Good thing that the pain subside. When I woke up in the morning, I felt fine. However, last night until today, it is still aching. It is tolerable but I don't feel normal.

Sigh. My OB check-up would still be next week. Hope everything would still be fine. For the meantime, I'll wait for the text reply of my OB within the day.

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

keep the faith ella, and continue to take care of yourself. baby will soon come healthy. ingat.