Saturday, September 20, 2008

Preggy Diary: Week 20.4

I thought I'll done with my Preggy Diary for Week20. I was wrong because I got scared again this morning. There was another bloody show.

After bfast and while I was fixing some things, I felt that I needed to pee. I was shocked to see a blood on my undies. It was not deep red but brownish red. The color was almost black. I texted my OB and she told me to observe because it may be caused by my constipation this week. It didn't gave me peace of mind. Hubby was also worried about our baby so we decided to go to my OB this afternoon. She told us that she will be in the SM Sucat clinic from 6-8pm.

Hubby told me that it might be another occurence of UTI. We asked for a repeat urinalysis when we got to the clinic. It was all normal. My OB IE'd me and she found a polip from my uterus. She said that it was aggrevated by my pregnancy. We don't need to remove it now because it can cause trauma in my cervix which in turn can cause contractions. She said that I don't need to be worried. My cervix is close and no blood was seen from there. The blood I saw was an old blood. Bleeding may continue in a month. But if I will feel any contraction, I need to inform her right away. She also prescribed me DUVADILAN. But she told me to inform her first before I take it.

Our fear subside after our OB consultation. My wieight gain is normal as well as my blood pressure (110/80). Baby's heartbeat is @ 140-150bpm. Thanks GOD!

No comments: