Tuesday, October 21, 2008

101808 RECAP: A Very Long Saturday

It was a very long saturday for us. Hubby got a call from his director at 6am. He started getting calls from different people. And so my sleep was disturbed. We ate breakfast and he continue working. We left home at 10am and went to Cuenca in AAV to buy some pasalubong/padala for his cousins and their betterhalves in Canada as well as gifts to Tito Ben and Tita Ghie. We had lunch in Asian because I was so hungry. We also claimed the result of my breast ultrasound. It was good that the mass didn't grow bigger after 3 months. Thanks GOD!

Then we dropped my mom and Ethan to my parents house in Pasig. We're supposed to go to Megamall to check their 3-day sale and look for some baby things but we decided not to go because of the traffic. We just went to Market Market to buy gifts for my friends son Christening and birthday gift for Ariel's sister and brother in law. We had snacks in Pancake House before going to Domestic Cargo to pick up the Lechon from Cagayan. This is for Ariel and his sister Angel's advance bday celebration. They have the same birthday. The dinner was great. We had lechon, dinuguan, pancit malabon and Pixies' Sinugbang Boneless Bangus.

After dinner, we went to a Magnolia Ice Cream parlor near St. Paul QC for dessert. The presentation of the ice creams were really nice but the money smart in me is saying that it is expensive. Hehehe.Nevertheless, hubby had fun and it was his intention to bring me there because it was my 1st time. Left the place at 10pm but able to got home at 11:45. The traffic in SLEX really made me mad. From 3 lanes, they made it single lane so what will you expect?! I was able to sleep, wake up, sleep again, wake up again and we haven't moved much. We haven't reach the Sucat exit. Grrr. I was so tired and my back is already aching. Huhuhu. When we got home, we just had some talk with my dad who was still watching TV before going to sleep. It was good that I love the new paint of our bathroom. It eases some of my tiredness. I was able to go to bed few minutes past 12mn. Sigh.

No comments: