Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Preggy Diary - Week23

I was feeling better on my 2nd trimester. But not last week and the week before that. I got colds. I started having a runny nose. My nose was so itchy but I am feeling fine.

We even went to Asian last Oct. 4 for my repeat breast ultrasound. I had my 1st when our little baby is still 6 weeks old. See details here. I still haven't got the result but based from what I saw from the monitor, it grew bigger but still not bigger that 3cm. I still need to show the result to my Surgeon for our peace of mind.

From the hospital, we went to Cuenca in AAV to check their October Bazaar. There's not much to see yet although some are already great buys for the holidays. However, after 30mins of looking into the things inside, I felt really dizzy and needed to go home. At home, I slept and just woke up when hubby brought me some hotcakes for pm snacks. I am still not feeling well then.

Sunday Morning, after attending a 9am mass, hubby got a call from his sister inviting us for lunch in Dampa sa Libis for her husband's Bday Treat. We decided to go but we still needed to go to Nokia - CARE to return my new Phone which I just got from them 2 weeks ago after a month of repair. It was a back job. The issue is still there. Sigh.

We're in Dampa at 12nn. There were lots of food like Shrimp in oyster sauce, sauteed tulya, tempura, calamares, grilled liempo, onion ring, sweet and sour lapu-lapu and steamed lapu-lapu. I saw them enjoying the lunch but I didn't. I got dizzy and had no appetite. Maybe it was because of my colds. I was just able to eat some grilled liempo, tempura, steamed lapu-lapu and tulya. Sayang pero wala talaga akong gana.

From Dampa, we went to their house in Cubao to wait for dinner. We need to go to Hubby's Uncle's House for their fiesta. There were lots of foods also, but still I was not able to eat well. I still don't have the appetite. Last Monday, our breakfast was cheesedog and ham. My tastebuds are still not functioning. I even used ketchup to add some taste to my foods but it is still bland. My colds didn't continue but I had cough and needed to drink a cough syrup recommended by my OB. It was good that it was finally gone and I felt better last Friday. However, I just checked my weight. It didn't change for the last 3 weeks. I don't know yet if this is good or bad. I still need to know next week from my OB. We hope that everything is fine.

Btw, did I mention that we are now felling the little kicks?!

No comments: