Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Attended a Wedding

Last saturday, Ariel and I attended his cousins wedding. She was married to Paolo Santos. Unfortunately, we were not able to witness the bridal march - my favorite part of a wedding ceremony. Blame it all to Saturday traffic.The mass was already starting when we arrived in NSDG Church. There were lots of guests. The church was almost full. It was also nice to meet some friends. We're able to talk about lots of stuffs.

The reception was held in Bagaberde in Roxas Boulevard. The place was nice and dressed up for the event. The foods were also good. I really love the pastries section because of their cakes. The drinks were also overflowing. We can drink anything as long as the bar has them. It was just bad that I can't drink any alcoholic drink.I just drink fruit juice and lots of water. Hehehe. The reception program is not the typical type of reception that we had attended. There were bands playing in the background while eating dinner. There were also some raffle wherein the prizes were funny yet practical like coffee, toothpaste, toothpick and fruit cocktail. The major prize was a 2kg of rice. What we like very much about the reception was the studio booth where you can pose for pictures and have the copy in just a few seconds. It was so cool. Hubby and I went to the booth twice. Below are our pix.





We left the reception at 10pm. The jamming was just starting. Sabado Boys just finished their 1st song. I was just so tired and feeling sleepy. I think it was brought by my pregnancy. Too bad for me. I even heard that the party ended at 1pm. We just wished that the newly wed will have a blessed marriage and that they'll live happily ever after.


Pix taken from Niceprint's Blog.

No comments: