Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Long Weekend & Some Preggy Update: ww30

We had a very stressful week last week. We had appointments that we needed to cancel because of some urgent office stuffs. The RIF in our group was completed last Thursday. Thanks God that Hubby and I were not included and we pray that those identified will be back on their feet soon. The other groups are still not done and needed to complete it last Friday. We asked permission from our director for a day-off because I need to visit my OB last Friday. He already allowed me because we're already done with the RIF.

We just try to complete all the things we need last Thursday and able to leave the office at 8pm. We're already hungry and so we opted to have our dinner in a nearby Chinese restaurant.


FRIDAY
My appointment was 1:30pm in PDH. We decided to go to ATC first to pick up my repaired "NEW" phone. Finally, it's already working properly. They have replaced the whole mother board and it's now like a new phone - the IMEI # was changed. After I got my phone, my OB texted me that she have an emergency and will just meet me in SM sucat at 4pm.

From ATC, we went to Festival Mall to have a 2D Ultrasound and found out that we are having a baby Girl. We're both glad that the OB told us that everything looks normal. After having our lunch, we went to SM Sucat.

Hubby had his massage because his complaining about his back from some day already. I just did some window shopping. Actually, I checked some of the baby stuffs as well as the crib prices.We're torn if we're getting a wooden crib or not. When I got to the home section, I saw a 2-panel curtain for only P350. I bought 2 designs. Hubby was done with the massage at 4pm. However, I received another text from my OB. Her patient has not delivered yet and advised me to just go to the clinic at 6pm. Hubby and I just decided to take a PM snacks in Greenwich and spend only 25 pesos for a baked mac meal, a Hawaiian madness meal and a fit and right juice because we have a BPI charged slip with a reward/perks.

We've decided to wait in the clinic at 5:30pm. Good thing that my OB was already there. However, we are already the 3rd in the list. We should have reserved our slot before going somewhere else. Anyway, as per my OB, everything looks fine. I had my 2nd dose of Tetanus Toxoid. She also advised me to have my dose of steroid for the safety of the baby in case I'll have a pre-term labor. We're so tired that day and just had our dinner at home.


SATURDAY
Another tiring day. We're in Metro South Hospital at 7am for my 1st dose of steroid. Never thought that it will be painful compared to the Tetanus Toxoid. However, it is still tolerable. From the hospital, we went to AA for this annual St. James Bazaar. We're there at 8:30am. The other sellers we're still setting up. Hubby and I we're able to buy gift items from the sellers that we also saw last year. We also bought some baby stuffs (onesies, mittens, booties and baby books). We're also able to buy some stuffs for our home and for ourselves. Hehehe. We had our early lunch there because baby and mommy were already hungry. We're done shopping at 1pm when we saw my manager with his family who are also shopping there. St. James Bazaar was indeed a good bazaar! We'll definitely go back there next year if budget permits.


Some Stuffs bought for our Little Girl from St. James Bazaar



Some Stuffs we bought from St. James Bazaar


When we got home, we're hungry again and had our PM snacks. Then hubby left to meet with his sisters in Gateway Mall to do some errands. I just stayed at home and had some rest. At 5pm, I went to SM Molino with our help to do some grocery shopping. We're supposed to wait for hubby there but he told me that he'll be late. Hubby got home at 9pm. We went to the hospital for my 2nd and last dose of Steroid. Again, it was painful.


SUNDAY
Divisoria Day. We woke up at 5am and left home at 5:45am. We're supposed to be in 168 Mall at 7am but we're caught in traffic in CCP because of the ongoing Milo Race Event. We arrived there at 7:15am and still lucky to have a parking slot near the mall which eventually opened at 7:30am. We met with my mom, dad, sister and his BF there. They went first to Divi Mall. I didn't plan to go there because of the distance and the crowd. I don't want my baby to feel the pressure. We're done shopping at 12nn. We just had our lunch in Jollibee near Nueve de Pebrero because the Food Court was so crowded.

At my parents house, hubby and I had our regular Manicure and Pedicure then we left to fix some errand in Edsa Shang. We got back in my parents home to pick up the materials needed for our temporary kitchen gate and the materials needed by dad for the cabinet of my neighbor. My dad and bro will be staying with us while they are working on my neighbor's kitchen cabinet. When we got home, we left again to attend a Mass in St. Jerome's Parish in Alabang. Unluckily, it was raining hard and we can't leave the car. We just open our window slightly so we can still hear what's happening inside the church. When we got home, we just ate dinner and fixed some things before going to bed.


MONDAY
A rest day. We woke up at 8am. We're still sleepy but baby is already hungry. I did nothing but rest, eat and sleep. After dinner, we fixed our things for work before sleeping.

We had a very tiring week but we're still lucky to have some bonding time together and with our families. We're even given a day of rest before going back to work. Bottomline, it was all worth it.

No comments: