Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chocolatey Birthday

I just turned 33 today and I want to thank the Lord for all the blessings I got for 33 years. There were ups and downs but I was able to make it with His guidance.

I had a simple birthday celebration. A week ago, we ordered chocolate cake and cup cake with topper from Cakefarm. They are one of the famous bakeshop in cavite that we are eyeing for JEL's birthday. I was not able to take a pix of the cupcakes because we are all busy during lunch. Anyway, here is the pix of the cake


We picked this cake from Bacoor Cavite before going to NBC tent. There is an ongoing bazaar there and I asked hubby to buy some matching clothes for the three of us from KATRICEwear who will be having a booth there as a birthday gift. Below is the matching poloshirts that we bought.


We were also able to buy short, blouse and dress for Jel from other participating sellers. I love them all. Actually, we already washed them all and planned to wear them tomorrow. Hehe.


We had lunch in my parents house. My dad cooked some foods for me some. We had buttered shrimp, pork kaldreta and lechon kawali. And just bought pancit from our neighbor. We all had a very yummy lunch that I forgot to take pictures of the food.

The funny part is that all my siblings gave me chocolate goodies.Ditse gave me a Banaple. Gemme gave me an Iko's Choco moist cake and a Cadbury Chocolate bar. Jen and Anna gave me Chocolate brownies.



I've tried all of them. They are all yummy. I just told myself to forget first all the calorie counting for this day? Is that a valid excuse?

Another gift I received today is the homed cooked menudo by my Aunt (Mama Linda). I really love her menudo especially its sauce. Thank you po!

Oh, did I mention that the greatest gift I have for my birthday is our little girl??!!



We had a very tiring yet happy day. Another year was added to my age but it's all worth it! Thanks to all who greeted me by email and text and also those who remembered my special day in their own special way!

I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Happy birthday Ella. All the best.