Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Extended Birthday

I had a 2-day birthday celebration. The actual day of my birth was celebrated with my family (I blogged about it here). The next day was celebrated with my in-laws and their kids. We really had a very busy weekend.

By the way, here are the activties we did last Sunday:
- 8:30 am mass in St. Jerome Parish. It ended early so we strolled inside Makati Supermarket while waiting for ATC to open.
- 10am TPC pictorial. We all had a good time posing for pictures and having JEL smile. More pictures here.
- We bought Yo Gabba Gabba Books for JEL in Powerbooks.

- Lunch in Magdaragat with my in-laws.

- At home, Jel played with her cousins while Ariel is helping my in-laws with their laptop problems. We had dinner together. They left at almost 9pm. I'm already tired but I still fixed some things inside our room and prepare the things needed for work the next day.

Btw, I got this gift from my in-laws. Thanks!

Also, I forgot to blog about a call I receive on my actual birthday from Fr. Ginu, our Parish Priest, who is having a vacation in India. Thanks po for remembering!

Overall, we had a tiring yet fun-filled weekend!

No comments: