Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last Weekend (July 24 to Present)

I was not supposed to have a backlog in this blog but I'm having headach for some days already and also my PC had a virus that needed to be cleaned up.

Anyway, last Friday, we suddenly decided to go to Festival Mall for us to just have a whole day rest on Saturday. We returned our printer to the repair center after seeing the same problem it had before. It was a back job. Hubby also upgraded the memory of his laptop to be more efficient on his work. We had dinner in Sai-Bachi. It was a good dinner. Hubby had their eat-all-you-can tempura, while I had their noodles and tokuyaki balls. We also went to Robinsons to look for a Baby Walking Belt but it was out of stocks. We ended up just buying shoes and additional milk container for JEL.

Saturday
We all stayed at home. Hubby tried to repair my PC but was not satisfied. He was able to install the virus scanner but the virus definition can't be updated. In the evening, he was not felling well. Was the virus from my PC got into him? Hehe.

Sunday
After our Sunday Mass, we went to ATC. We bought EPass Load, picked up our TPC pictorial prints and my LYB membership card. I also bought some cosmetics from Body Shop. I availed their Members' Birthday Privilege (20% discount on your Birth Month).



We then went to Megamall to Celebrate Ariel M.'s Birthday. Jel was able to play with Clark. See pictures here.It was awesome to see them again.



We also went to SM department store looking for the Baby Walking Belt but it was also out of stock. We just ended up buying new shoes again for JEL. No Worries. It's not expensive. We just bought it for P99.



On our way to my parents house, it was raining hard. Our windshield wiper broke. The car repair shop we went to was not able find the right size of bushing from the nearby car accessories shops. It was expected since it is a Sunday and already 3pm. We are just thankful that Manong was kind enough to do some Mac Gyver stuff. He just used an epoxy to make one wiper working. Ariel drove our car with this set-up.

In my parents house, we just had PM snacks while my family is playing with Jel. We left my parents house at 6pm.



We're still supposed to go to Antipolo for the welcome party of Ariel's cousin Jason and Her Ate's Despedida party but we opted to just go home for safety purposes. We are still from the South and it was raining hard. We are all tired when we got home.

Monday
We got excited to know that Ma'am Joji is already back after attending a quarterly review in our CA office. She was able to bring the plush toys I ordered from Ebay which was shipped to Kuya Rowen's Home. JEL was surprised seeing them. See her pictures here.



Tuesday was an ordinary day but we're thankful that Ariel felt better and JEL's colds was contained. My PC virus clean-up was also getting better after system restoration.

Yesterday, hubby and I had a lunch out to buy some balloons for JEL's 6th month Birthday today. I pumped six balloons. Pictures will be posted soon.

Today, it's already 12:47am. I'm still awake and trying to update this blog. Hehehe. Later, we will be taking a half day off for JEL's monthly Pedia check-up. We will also be picking up her cake from Recipes and Magic. Hope it would be nice and tasty!

Well, that's it. I need to sleep now. Hope I can post JEL's 6th Moth birthday pictures tonight.

No comments: