Thursday, October 04, 2007

I am FABULOUS...

.... according to Dianne.


Dianne said:

"Ella - always been a great friend to me. She is one of the few whom I share my scrapbooking problems, achievements and boo boo’s. Thank you so much sis! See you on Sat!"

Really appreciate the trust you gave me on your scrapbooking ekek. hehe. Thanks, sis! Ingat tomorrow on your travel going to Manila. Good luck sa SMI!

Now I am passing this award to:

Lisa - You're a very cool girl. You were able to hide your feelings about Raya with your very lively aura!

Issa - You're simply geat! Love your humility and sincerity. I can feel it on our morning chats!

Au - You're really fabulous! Love your wit and humor!

Donna
- Your LOs are really nice! Congrats for your latest achievements!

Christine V. - You're so fabulous with your simplicity and humility. I always love seeing and talking to you!

1 comment:

Christine said...

thanks for the tag, Ella!