Thursday, October 04, 2007

MIA days in September TO-DATE

Got so busy last month due to work and other stuffs and so this blog was left behind. Let me give you a brief summary of the things that happened to me in my MIA days in this Blog.

9/06
I was eliminated in the SMI. huhuhu.

9/07
Tagaytay gimik.

9/08
Rest. Attended anticipated Mass. Did some grocery.

9/09
Aerobics @ 6am
PS EB @ 10am.
- Sale Sale Sale.
- Au was selling her Prima Flowers for 250 per bottle. Able to share 2 bottles with JEN. Thanks JEN.
- Mitch had an Imaginisce Sale.
- See pix of the things I hoarded.Hehehe. The thin can is not included. It was the prize I got from the KAYA 1 Challenge.

- Mia and Tin introduced their Studio Azul kit Club. Love their kits. I bought their " Lady in RED" kit.

- It was such a fun EB. Lots of Chickas, Demos and Foods. Yummy!
- We also had a group pix taking before hubby and I left the EB @ 5pm.


Visited my parents house.
Home @ 7pm.
Slept early. Was so tired.

9/10-14
Work, work and work.

9/15
Aero @ 6am.
Iris House in Las Pinas @ 12:30 for her SALE.
- Lots of nice stuffs and so I exceeded my budget a bit.


- Also able to buy some papers from MIA @ 32each. Very nice PPS.


- I was not fortunate to get a prize from Iris' raffle but still able to get some free nice PPS. Thanks IRIS.


- Left the place @ 3pm. Hubby and I went to ATC to do some strolling.
ATC
-Hubby played his favorite video game in Timezone.
-Then we had an early dinner @ BK - Jr Whopper Meal w/ Sundae @ 99php each. Yummy.
Home @ 7pm. Tired and Sleepy.

9/16
Aero @ 6am
Mass - 9-10am
Grocery in SM Molino
Stayed @ Home.
Scrapped using the kit from Studio Azul. Able to finished my Together and 3 Marias LOs.

9/17-19
Busy, Busy Busy with WORK !!!!

9/20
Stayed in the office until 12:20am for a Project Presentation. Had to present 2 projects. One passed and the other 1 failed. So SAD.

9/21
Office before 8am (only 4 hrs of sleep).
Work, work and work.
Left the office @ 5pm with Hubby's group for a night Gimik.
We had dinner in Gerry's Grill - Blue wave.
Then, we went to ARKDIA in Malate to have some fun.
- two bands were playing. they're GOOD.
- hubby's group enjoyed a lot.
- we left the place @ 12:30am and we're home @ 1:30am
One of our friend (OLIVE) living in Laguna slept over our house.

9/22
Left home with Olive @ 9am for the Scrapbukan's 3rd Anniversary.
We arrived in Luna Gardens few minutes before 10am.
The Door opened @ exactly 10am.
Lots and lots of nice new goodies.
I can't believe my eyes on how fast those yummy goodies were gone.
Seems like that a flood wiped them all. hehe.
Anyway... It was a fun fun day.
- had fun with the photo shoot.
- had fun with the scavengers hunt game
- had fun with the on-the-spot team challenged LO. Our Team bagged 3rd place with our "Original Lollipop LO".

- had fun shopping: bought BG Mellow PPS singles, Collection pack of BG OBSCURE, Gotta Mesh, HS photo corner stamp and HS Chipbrd Alpha. Love them ALL!!!


- And while I'm doing my last minute shopping... My name was called for the last raffle prize - Cbox Kit and K & Co Photo Album. Thanks Sahrie!!! Really Love them.


- Aside from the raffle prizes. We received some loots (PPS and Prima Flowers) from Scrapbukan. Another Thanks to Sahrie.
- Btw, I brought my sister in this event and she had fun also.
Home @ 7pm. So tired. Traffic.

9/23
Woke up @ 8am but not feeling well.
Ate bfast and slept again.
Gave some scrapbooking stash to my sis.
Rest while watching DVD (Premonition).
Attended the 5-6pm Mass
Early to BED.

9/24-26
Busy @ Work.

9/27
Stayed in the office until 12:30am to re-do the failed Project Review Presentation last week.
Was happy that it now PASSED.

9/28
Busy closing the gating items for the project Closure.
Left the office @ 6pm.
Dinner @ Home.
Started my LO for the SM Sketch Challenge and the BG obscure challenge.
Worked again @ 9pm till 1:30am.

9/29
Woke up @ 5:30am
Check mails. Did some project updates.
Slept again.
Woke up @ 6:30. We have a visitor - our officemate Mark with his wifey.
They are planning to buy a house of the same model with our house in our village.
They left after some wentuhan.
Bfast and took a bath.
MLA's place @ 1030am.
-lots of yummy goodies.
-Here are the things I bought from MLA:


- Here are the add'l items I bought from SH:


- Also able to pick up my pre-ordered item from SH:


- And got my RAK Prize. Thanks Marissa and Nette!!!

- We left MLA @ around 12nn and went to ATC.
ATC
- We bought Activity books for hubby's niece' bday and some mags.
- Also bought a gift for my Sister in Body Shop.
- Hubby played Time Crisis in Time Zone while I'm reading the Money Sense Mag and eating pretzels in Auntie Annes.
- Home @ 3pm
- Watched DVD but was not able to finish it. Got so sleepy. I slept @ 5pm and woke up the other DAY.

9/30
Aero @ 6am.
Dentist @ 10:30am.
My parents house @ 12:30pm for my sister's post birthday celebration (her bday is 9/23).
-hubby and I had our nails done (home service) while wentuhan with my family.
-Left @ 4pm.
Attended the 5-6pm Mass.
SM Molino -some grocery.
Home:
- Dinner
- Scrapped.
- Finished and uploaded my entries to SM Sketch challenge and BG Obscure Challenge.
- Uploaded these LOs in BG.
*** WAS So Happy. They were approved! It was just my 3rd time to work on BG papers.

10/01
Hubby and I went to Hospital for a check-up.
Hubby was not feeling well lately. He also had some palpitations.
The wait time almost killed the impatient me.
The doctor said that the palpitations maybe caused by his "Muscular Destropy".
He was asked to get ECG, 2D echo/doppler, Potassium Blood Test and 24H Holter Monitor.
We got home @ 3pm.
We took a nap and had dinner.
Hubby rest and slept early. I scrapped and finished this LO using Studio Azul's Kit.

Also finished my CELEBRATE LO.

10/02
Hubby took a day-off because he needs to go back to the hospital to get the potassium lab result and return the Holter Monitor.
Was so so busy @ Work.
Some gift from Friends (Kuya Tonio and Ate Arlene) lighten up my DAY.THANKS PO!!!


Car Pooled with an Officemate going home until SM Molino.
Just bought some medicines & toiletries from watsons and Frosty from Wendy's.
Hubby fetched me in SM and we had dinner @ HOME.
Hubby's Lab Result - NORMAL, 2d Echo & 24H holter result will be available end of this week.
Hubby's Doctor wants to review and give prescriptions once all test results are available....hay.
After dinner... hubby rest and slept early. And so I scrapped and finished this LO.


10/03
Hubby starts working again.
Was so so busy with work.
Finally, able to BLOG at HOME.

No comments: