Thursday, October 18, 2007

I want a Portable DVD Player

I love watching TV or DVD while scrapbooking. Most of the time I watch old movies, series and concert in DVD. I often hurried home just to watch my favorite show. However sometimes, traffic going home is so irritating. And I get so bored on just listening to our FM radio or IPOD. Yes, we can use an IPOD video but is it not nice to have a portable 10 inch DVD player inside your car? Screen is bigger that IPOD video. Thus you can see the details better.

Actually, we still don't have a portable DVD player but this is part of our wish list. Our travel time from work is about 45mins for a 24kms route. You can just imagine how bored i am if there are traffic jams.I hope someone will consider giving us this for a Christmas present. Any generous people out there? Just kidding. For now, we can start saving more for us to have one inside our car. Keeping my fingers cross.

No comments: