Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ISSA Tagged ME!!!

Issa tagged me again!
This is fun!

Instructions:
Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me:
(1) I used to have ashma when I was kid.
(2) I did tried Atkin's diet before my wedding. It worked for me. I got down to 115 from 131 but now I'm even heavier.
(3) I don't cook as much as possible.
(4) I love RnB and POP music.
(5) I love to dance but not very good at it.
(6) I'm scared seeing a lot of hair falling from my head. already tried different types of hair fall control shampoo.
(7) I can be an impulsive buyer and a wise spender. Dual personality huh?!.


ABC
A - Age: 31
B - Band Listening To Right Now: None at the moment but been listening to Akon and Ne-yo this afternoon.
C - Career: Semicon Engr. My current job function is a project/program manager. I dont have direct reports.
D - Drink or Smoke: I drink occasionally. I don't smoke.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Rose - my college friend, Tere my officemate, Diane, Me-anne, Issa.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: Used to have. My ex-BF is now my Husband. Hehe.
I - In love: Very Much.
J- Junk Food You Like: J & J Potato Chips or any Chips.
K - Kids: None yet. Praying for one.
L - Longest Ride Ever: To US (Japan = 4Hrs, Wait Time=2, Narita to SF=10Hrs), Drive from Santa Clara to Vegas yata with my officemates .. took us 12 H? Not sure though. I was not driving. Only a passenger and navigator.
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Boy: Angelo Gabriel, Girl: Lorriel Angela
O - One Wish You Have Now: To have our 1st kid
P - Phobias: Body of Water
Q - Favorite Quote: Humility is a virtue.
R - Reasons To Smile: I count my blessings.
S - Sleeping Hours: normally 11pm to 6am.
T - Time You Woke Up: Weekdays: 6am, Weekends 6am if I have an aero session. Between 9 to 12mn if tired or puyat.
U - Unknown Fact About You: I practice silent treatment when mad.
V - Vegetable You Hate: Not really hate but preferred not to eat: Ampalaya.
W - Worst Habit: Eating a lot and eating fast.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest, Ankle (hehehe, nagkamali na apak pagbaba ng bus).
Y - Yummy Foods: Cakes!!!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer


Anyone can grab this tag... but still, I'm tagging Knoll, Ela, Me-anne, Christine!

No comments: