Saturday, October 13, 2007

What I did Yesterday (End of Ramadan Holiday)

Hubby and I woke up early yesterday even though it's a Holiday.
After bfast, hubby slept again (he only sleep for 1 hour last thursday for a report (pretty workaholic huh?).

While he's sleeping, I finished my entries for the Lasting Impression's Piggy Tales Challenge.
My entries are: New Beginning and Love your China Eyes.
(He slept till 2pm so I was able to finish 2 LOs).

After our late lunch, we went to a reception area near our place for no reason at all. We just want to see the place. The verdict: Pretty Nice Place. Nice reception place and resort.

Then we went to SM Molino, had our snacks in Wendy's - Yummy yummy. Had my garden side salad and my favorite Bacon Chiz Burger. Hubby had his Shrimp Sandwich.

After the snack... we went to the hypermart...did shop for the items we need for his bday party next saturday.

Had our dinner @ home. We forgot that it's our help's birthday. Hubby went out and bought Pancit Malabon and Lechon Manok as gift for her. We asked her to share them with her friends in our neighborhood. Unfortunately..most of them are already sleeping. She said, she'll just save it for tomorrow.

After dinner... while watching TV, I finished this CARD. This is my entry for a call. Also started the LO that needs to go with this CARD but it is only 50% done. Hope to finish it today even though I still have lots of things to do. Also, need to fix my scrap stuffs for the party on Saturday!

2 comments:

Christine said...

that's a gorgeous card, Ella!

Ella Go said...

Christine, Thanks!!!