Thursday, October 04, 2007

You Make Me SMILE


Issa tagged me! I was so touched. But due to lots of work, only able to do it today. Issa, you made me smile as well. Thanks for the tag and making me smile. It's nice to know I gained friends in the web. Thanks for all the morning chats. really enjoyed chatting with you.

Now, it's my time to tag the other people that make me laugh.

My Hubby, he doesn't have a blog and rarely reads my blog but still i include him here because he's the very 1st person that makes me smile when i wake up in the morning.

Joanne, thanks for all the encouragements, the chats about everything, on the tips for my TTC problems and simple for being a friend.

Dianne, I know you've already been tagged but still I wanna tell you that you make me smile. You're a sister and a friend to me. Thanks for the trust you've given me about commenting on your LOs. Really appreciated it.

Iris, your LOs always makes me smile. I love them all!

Jenn, we haven't chat lately but still,... good news about you makes me smile. Thanks also for sharing with me the Prima Flowers that we bought from Simply Scrappy. Appreciate it very much. Miss You.

Mitch
, u make me smile every time we chat.

Maknoll, my friend somewhere in Singapore. My avid reader. hehehe. Love you Friend. Just seeing that you read my blog makes me smile. Thanks for keeping in touch. Hope to see you soon.

Gian, thanks for keeping in touch even though you know what it is.. We miss you! Thanks for everything.

We'll..... a lot of people makes me smile. Just a thought of my friends makes me smile. Ang babaw ko ba? Hehe. I am just counting my blessings....

No comments: