Tuesday, October 09, 2007

While others are Excited about Pacquiao's Game

Woke up 10minuted before 6am last Sunday even though I am not feeling well the night before. Would like to shed some pounds. Attended a 1 hour Aero Class.

When I got home, I woke up hubby to eat bfast so he can take his medicines. Then I tried to take pix of my LO done for the Scrapfest OTS Challenge, the contents of the Lootbag, my prize and my new goodies. Also finished the LO which I started early last week. Here's the finish LO. I was thinking... why it didn't have much impact... dapat pala... I converted the pix to BW. Better luck next time. Hehehe.

Hubby felt a little better na and he insisted to cook lunch for us. He used the chicken breading I got from the scrapfest. We would like to watch PACQUIAO's game but got sleepy. Hehehe. Sorry but hubby and I are not fanatics of this sport.

Woke up @ 4pm. Need to rush everything so that we can be be on time for the 5-6pm Mass. After the Mass... we ate kwek2 outside the church. Hubby really love them.

We also went to SM Molino to shop for some foods and toiletries. Had our dinner @ home, watched TV before retiring for BED. Need to rest in preparation for a week of work. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Alby said...

Ella! My hubby's name is also Ariel. And he loves kwekwek too! And he usually buys from the vendor just outside our church in Makati. Haha!